Thursday 15 March 2018

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 154 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme for the fortnight is:

Anything Goes

I've made this bold card using a snowflake die cut from white card and a burgundy card background.  The bow which is from, I think a box of chocolates donated by my Mum - the bow not the chocolates! - matched the card perfectly.


I made the sentiment on the computer and then added half pearls to the centres of the snowflakes.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin':  Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More:  Holiday
The Merry Christmas Challenge:  Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise:  Anything Goes
The Holly and the Ivy:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card! I love how the snowflakes pop against the burgundy background and the pearls are a perfect finishing touch.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card; Great use of snowflake die cuts. I like how you added half pearls and the bow is great! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!