Tuesday 9 January 2018

70's Beer

Quick retro card from me today using Dr Digi goodies - Pint Glass which I've coloured with Promarkers, plus a sentiment from the Beer Sentiments Sheet and papers from Bloomin' 70's set.


I've added a faux stitched border with a black fine liner pen, handwrote the sentiment and added a button from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following:

Inspire, Create Challenge:  Sketch followed
Dream Valley Challenges:  Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore:  Anything Goes
Crafting Circle:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card. Perfect colours and design for a man.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore January Challenge “Anything Goes”. Happy New Year and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant masculine card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore January Challenge, “Anything Goes”. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!