Wednesday 8 February 2017

Cute Football

I know I say it every year, but this year I am really going to try and use up some of the stash I already have! I had a tidy up and clear out just before Christmas and found loads of stuff that I'd forgotten I had or had never used so it got sold on ebay!

However, the cute Lily of the Valley toppers were never not going to be used, so I've had a look through them and decided that this one would be good to get going with!

I've used a kraft card blank and then papers from Papermania - For Him 6x6 stack (again found in my stash along with a full unopened pack.....!)  I've distressed the edges with scissors and used a die for the circles, using random off-cuts of card from my stash and a kraft tag (again found in the clear out!)


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes  WINNER
Crafty Catz:  Anything Goes with Twist of Male Card
Creative Knockouts:  Birthday Wishes
Sweet Sketch Wednesday:  Sketch followed

8 comments:

  1. What a fun cute card, love the sweet image and all the dots. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Ruth. I love LOTV stamps. They make nice little boy cards. Thanks for sharing your work with us this round.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design. Great image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth just the perfect little masculine card, I love this sweet image from LOTV and great embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card!! The image is adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. We hope you can join in again soon. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!