Tuesday 13 December 2016

Santa Selfie

It's getting closer! I've made a card for a work colleague to give to her husband who is a fanatic Manchester City supporter hence why Santa has a blue shirt!  I've used Selfie Santa from Dr Digi, coloured with Promarkers and added to a star shaped card base - my own template.


The banner is a Sizzix die cut which I've hand written and the footballs I found as free images on the internet.

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Boots:  Christmas
Dream Valley Challenges:  Christmas
Make My Monday:  Show Me A Snowman
The Paper Girls:  Snowmen
Come And Get It Challenges:  Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, you have coloured the image beautifully. I am sure your colleague will be delighted. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Thanks for joining us at the Come and get it challenge! ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun filled. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card.
    It also fits the Challenge at the Sweet Stampers. Check it out.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant a wonderful bespoke joyful card for your hubbie. Thanks for joining in our fun at Make My Monday. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!