Friday 19 August 2016

Polkadoodle Challenge - Anything Goes

The current Polkadoodle challenge still has a week left to run and the theme is:

Anything Goes

I've made a number card using my own template and pretty dotty papers from Twiggy and Toots.  I've embossed it with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and then added a dotted line of Dovecraft Liquid Pearls around the edges (the nozzel on the bottle is wider so I get bigger dots!)

The panels have also had the liquid pearl dot treatment (Ranger) and I've embossed with a Cuttlebug number folder and a Me To You stars folder.


The sentiment is a die cut from Clearly Besotted - I cut each word twice and layered up.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting By Designs:  Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter:  Birthday Wishes
The Crafty Addicts:  Anything Goes / Die Cuts
Dream Valley Challenges:  Pretty In Pink
The Crazy Challenge:  Birthday

2 comments:

  1. Oh so very pretty. Love how you used the perfect pearls and the beautiful soft colours. Thanks for playing along with us at TPS. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Lovely design. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!