Thursday 11 February 2016

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 100 - Love and Red

New challenge!  Crimbo Crackers theme for the fortnight is:

Love and Red

I've used an image from From The Heart Stamps - Mistletoe Birdbrains and coloured it with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue.  I've used an X Cut die for the fancy base and papers, ribbon  and charm are from my stash along with the tiny half pearls.


A really great image to use for a special Christmas card!  Good luck with the challenge - more details and how to enter are on the blog.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments:  Use a Love Sentiment
Crafty Ribbons:  Animals and Ribbon
Moving Along With The Times:  Things With Wings
Julia Spiri Challenge:  Love Is In The Air
Through The Purple Haze:  Share Some Love
ABC Challenge:  A is for Animals

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, cute image, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    super cute and cool creations
    Thanks for joining us at ABC challenge
    hugs lisbeth
    DT-ABC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shape card, Ruth and i like the Birdbrains in brown !

    My new crafty home: My Crafty Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time!
    hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card and images. What a fun card to receive. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little duo is super sweet, a great festive card. Thanks so much for joining our wing challenge at MAWTT! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack! They are too cute and too sweet! Love this and the card shape, too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Julia Spiri Challenge blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. These birds are so cute! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri! Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please accept my apologies for the delay in commenting on your entry to our challenge, unfortunately I've been ill and am just back to blogging! I must admit your card brought a smile to my face and has really perked me up! Such a lovely image and style. Thank you so much for entering the Through the Purple Haze (Share some Love) Challenge this time. I hope we see you again. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!