Monday 11 January 2016

From The Heart Stamps Sketch 134

Time for a new sketch challenge at From The Heart Stamps!  Don't forget that you must use a FTHS and you can either follow the sketch or the twist or both!  And every entry will receive a $1 credit to the store!

I've used the fab Faithful Friends Shine image, coloured with Promarkers and added sparkles to the dress and star.  Papers are retired Funky Hand and were just perfect to make it a bright Birthday card!  The word dies are from Clearly Besotted and I had to carefully join individual letters to make up my nieces name.


Half pearls and vellum from my stash.  And here is the sketch:
Good luck!  I'd like to enter the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create:  Anything Goes - Twist Birthday
Classy Cards n Such:  Bright Colours
A Gem of a Challenge:  Female Birthday

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet little girl and the way you have show cased her. Way to rock the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!