Friday 23 October 2015

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 92 - Pink

Time for another Crimbo Crackers challenge and hope that the pile of Christmas cards is growing nicely! I've decided to keep the previous challenge theme as it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so the theme is:

Pink  

This is a stocking I made with my own template, using Funky Hand papers (no longer available) and although Anice closed the Funky Hand doors a few months ago, I have a copy of Twelve Crafters Crafting cd as a prize for one lucky entry to this challenge!


I've added lots of bling to the top of the stocking - sequins and beads plus charms and ribbons from my stash along with a hand written sentiment on a Sizzix tag.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes
In The Pink:  Pink Ribbon
ABC Christmas Challenge:  U is for Unusual Christmas Colours
Crafting By Designs:  Get Ready For Christmas

3 comments:

  1. I love this stocking shaped card Ruth - it's fab! I also love the sequins on the trim and the sweet charms hanging down - gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, this is a lovely project. I really like the stocking shape and your pretty design ideas. Perfect use of pink ribbon too!. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the beads & charms!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!