Saturday 12 September 2015

Awareness

I treated myself to some Tiddly Ink stamps a while ago plus I'd been lucky enough to win one of their challenges and part of my treat, I choose this:  Awareness - it comes with a single boy and a single girl digi plus one of them both together.  Coloured with Promarkers plus layered onto black card from my stash, I then added a faux running stitch around the edge plus the edge of the card.

Spotty papers are from Funky Hand (ceased trading) and were from my stash.  Sentiment is an acrylic Papermania stamp that I've had for longer than I care to remember; button and waxed cord are from my stash.


Oh, and the image doesn't have a crease in it - it must have been a shadow cast by a dirty mark on the window when I was taking the photo!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches:  Sketch followed
A Gem of a Challenge:  Boys, Boys, Boys
Crafty Friends:  B is For..... Boy, Buttons and Black
Morgan's Art World:  For The Kids
4 Crafty Chicks:  Birthday
Seize The Birthday:  Birthday Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering Crafty Friends ‘B is for…’ challenge with your lovely card… hope you can join us again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and and such fabulous colouring. Thank you for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!! I love your papers and "stitching"!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth, what an absolutely ADORABLE card and amazing coloring! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE turqoise and lime green! Your coloring is fabulous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable... love the colors... Thank you for entering the Morgan's Artworld Challenge... April DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously coloured image with such fun and happy colours! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card, such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!