Sunday 28 June 2015

Pom Poms and Pillow Boxes

For something a little different - Pom Poms and Pillow Boxes!  I've made a pillow box with papers from Now That's Funky - Funky Diva papers and for the first time ever, I got the scores in the right place and the ends simply snapped shut!

I've added a little opener as well to each side by using a little circle die cut - you just can't see it on the photo.  And for added glam I made some pom poms - not made these since I was a kid and was great fun - the boys were in awe!


Made the pom pom templates with off cuts of card, used my Nesties and then wound the wool and embroidery thread around them.  The wool was a perfect match - £1 for a big ball in the poundshop!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

ATW Challenge:  Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights:  Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft:  Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks:  Anything Goes - No Cards

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment!