Thursday 14 May 2015

Blue For Boys - Dad

Following on from my previous post last week, I've used the same paper collection on V Funky - Blue For Boys and used the Dad topper this time.  Again, overlaid it with a slightly smaller version (happy accident!) and did a bit of paper distressing!  I've added glossy accents to the top layer of the word to give it a bit of texture.


All embellishments are from my stash including the very cute 3d car charm!  Don't forget that the CD is only £1 - an absolute bargain!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guys:  Make Your Mark
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Brown Sugar:  Layers

2 comments:

  1. Great card - love the distressed papers and the stamped letters.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!