Tuesday 30 September 2014

Strongo Turns 40

Strongo the Magnificent from Dr Digi shows no signs of slowing down or retiring - how could he when he's only turning 40!


Trophy (with handles removed) is from the cheap section at Dr Digi. Go get yours! I hope my brother appreciates this - how organised am I? His Birthday is not until the end of December! He was the bodybuilding Mr Junior Great Britain when he was 18 so it does look a bit like him (although he's never had a 'tash!)

The background paper is from Sassy Designs and the sentiment I cut from a shop bought card (I actually bought it so I could cut out the chalk board effect sentiment and the others that were on it!)
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Digi Sketch: Make Me Laugh
Pink Elephant Challenge: Anything Goes
Opus Gluei: Happy Birthday
The Squirrel and the Fox: Happy Birthday

4 comments:

  1. Well he is a pretty fine looking 40, isn't he? This is a great card for someone turning 40,I like the banner sentiment and your wonderful shading on the image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strongo really is Magnificent, isn't he?! What a majestic moustache, too! Such a fun birthday card!

    Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha so cute :) thanks for joining digisketch challenge this week :) Steph DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!