Monday 29 September 2014

From The Heart Stamps Sketch 81

It's my last sketch challenge as a Guest Designer for From The Heart Stamps - and I've sure enjoyed myself during the past 2 months! Thank you! The sketch is below and the twist is to use eyelets. Don't forget that you must use a From The Hearts Stamp for your entry.


I've used Flappy Birthday Birdbrain which is the progressive freebie image for September. I've used a combination of Promarkers and watercolour pencils to colour the image and I remembered that I bought a pack (actually two) of these scalloped edged card blanks from Sainsburys during the summer as they had a 25% off promotion.

I've used black and red card from my stash for layering and the ribbon and half pearls are also from my stash - the sentiment comes with the image.


Good luck with the challenge - pop over to the challenge blog for more inspiration!

I'd like to enter the following challenges

Craft-Dee BowZ: Anything Goes With a Handmade Bow
Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge: Three's
Love To Create: Ribbon
Lunagirl Moonbeams: Put a Bird on It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!