Saturday 1 June 2013

Baby

I am still working my way through the Lili of the Valley pre coloured toppers that I have and also trying to reduce the papers in my offcuts box.  Not sure if either are actually going down.....  I don't know where these papers came from but they fitted with the image I selected so they were being used!

The sentiment is from Jellypark and I've coloured it with Promarkers to match.  Little pearl hearts I found in my stash along with the little heart charm which says 'made with love'.  Ribbon and embroidery thread from the big box under my table.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Heart Sketches:  Sketch followed
Happy Campers:  Metal
In The Pink:  Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow:  Baby
Ladybug Crafts Ink:  Baby
V's Sweet Ideas:  Baby

Papers:  Unknown as found in my box of bits!
Image:  Lili of the Valley pre coloured topper
Sentiment:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Everything else:  My stash

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the LOTV image.
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink for our Oh Baby challenge.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie of a card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful pastel pink card... love the gorgeous image and your fab design.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.. hope to see you here again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww such a cutie and i love the sparkle
    Thanks for joining us this month at Ladybug Crafts Ink for our Baby challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so delicately delightful! Love the image and the little pearl hearts! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth.. long time no see... hope you are well?
    what a sweet sweet card...
    thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink Challenge this week. Good Luck!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely PRECIOUS! I love all the sweet touches you've added. I hope that you will consider stopping by V's Sweet Ideas to share this lovely album in our Baby Challenge this month. We would LOVE to have you join us.
    www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really adorable, love the sweet image and the soft pinks, thank you for joining in with Happy Campers challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!