Saturday 25 August 2012

Vase of Flowers

Here is the first of two new release digi stamps from Jellypark. I'll show my other make tomorrow (can't have too much of a good thing all at once!)

This one is called Flowers in Vase and I've printed it onto some linen effect white card and coloured with Promarkers.  I've used my Nesties to cut it out and then layer onto the backing.  I've also added a dotted line around the edge of the circle with a pink gel pen.

I've been really good and found the papers in my stash and I know I've had them for ages as they were right at the bottom and I can't remember who the company is.  I also had to do a bit of careful joining hence why there are two lines of embroidery thread down the far sides to hide the joins!  Pearls and ribbon is from my stash.

Tomorrow is round 8 of the Inkart Championship and at the moment Samuel is in second place overall in the Cadet category.  He's had 6 podium finishes from the last 7 rounds and with 4 rounds (including tomorrow) left to go, its getting rather exciting!  And that is why I have to dye my hair - because the excitement and nerves is turning it grey!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Catz:  Ribbons and Bows
Patties Creations:  Happy Birthday
Digi Doodles Shops Best:  Pearls
Little Miss Muffet Challenges:  Pink
Crafty Sentiments:  Flowers
  • Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Can't remember
  • Dies:  Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything Else:  My stash

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and brown tones, pretty card! Thanks for playing in our 'Birthdays' Challenge #51!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous that image is fabulous so are the papers, colours and the bow, thank you for joining our challenge at crafty sentiments this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you color selection, my faves actually.
    Thanks for playing in our challenge.
    xoxo, Tahi DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful image, fantastic colouring & a fabby card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pinks and browns together and the bows and pearls are a perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruth, this image is beautiful! I really like how happy and sweet this card is - TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!