Friday 24 August 2012

Get Funky - Anything Goes (with a Funky Hand Product)

It's my turn to provide some inspiration for this months challenge:

Anything Goes with Funky Hand Products

Please remember that you can make ANYTHING you like as long as you've used a Funky Hand product within your creation.  If you've not got anything, then you can snag the freebie that Anice offers each month which fits in with the challenge theme.

The winner gets to choose a Funky Hand download!

I've made something a little different!  I've used papers from Wishes and Kisses and printed them directly onto some photo transfer paper, cut them up using a Union Jack Template and created this:




It's a double sided canvas bag with a Funky Union Jack design!  The size of the Union Jack is A5 so I printed 3 different patterned papers onto the T-shirt Transfer Paper from Photo Paper Direct, cut them down to A5 and then used a Union Jack template (google is good!) to cut them out (I layered the three sheets together and took my time!)

I laid out the three papers and swopped elements over - the third one I made as a bag for myself!  A hot iron and a flat surface - worktop - and it was finished fairly quickly!  I bought the canvas bags from ebay.

Good luck with the challenge - and don't forget to use a FUNKY HAND PRODUCT!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

DL.ART challenge:  Use Fabric
Moving Along With The Times:  Anything But Square
Paper Crafting Journey:  Anything Goes
Shelly's Images:  Colour Inspiration
Little Red Wagon:  Upcycle
Stampin Royalty:  Fabric
Sarah Hurley Challenges:  Alter Something

  • Papers:  Wishes and Kisses cd from Funky Hand
  • Cotton Bag:  Ebay
  • T-shirt Transfer Paper:  Photo Paper Direct

4 comments:

  1. What a great project! Love the funky design on a traditional image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice. I like that you can also use it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday (fabric)
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous!! looking at them you would never have known you'd used paper on them!! !!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our anything goes challenge! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great looking bag-what a fab idea!Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!