Wednesday 22 August 2012

Dude Time Doodles - Buttons

Time for a Dude Time Doodles challenge and the theme this week is:

Push My Button

I've gone for something a little different as I do like this rather sour faced fishy - which has been coloured with Promarkers and then added to the background paper with foam pads.  All the papers - the background and flash of fishes are from Echo Park - Splash papers.

The buttons are from my stash and I had great fun sorting through the tub to find ones that suited the card!  The little bubbles I've made with a Sharpie marker and glossy accents and I've handwritten the sentiment!

Good luck with the challenge - for more details and inspiration, pop over to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Deep Ocean:  Deep Blue
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Summer
Forever Friends:  Anything Goes
My Craft Spot:  Splishy, Splashy Summer
Ooh La La Creations:  All At Sea
Paper Pretties:  Primary Colours
Songbird Challenges:  Over The Rainbow
  • Image:  Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Echo Park, Splash
  • Sentiment:  Handwritten
  • Everything else:  My stash

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card I love the expression on his face
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sentiment for this little sour puss. Love that added strip with all the little fish on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Ruth, love the strip of fish across the bottom and the great paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, Ruth, love the fishy edge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this .. such a fun card! And your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Songbird! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  6. We both went with fish themes for this one - great minds and all that. I love the fun fishy on this and your bubbles and buttons are great! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! The fish is too funny! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Ruth. Everything goes so well together.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so cute Ruth!!! Great use of buttons for the theme this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! That fish is so funny! Great card! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fun! Your paper is fabulous and the fish is such a great image!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends 'Anything Goes' Challenge... you have made a lovely card.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card. Thanks for playing with us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card I just love that fish
    Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!