Thursday 12 July 2012

First Thank You's

Here are the thank you cards that I've made for Samuel's three school teachers (Mrs Oddie, Mrs Sweeney and Miss Hope).  I've used a Jellypark digi - Thank You Teacher - which I've coloured with Aquamarkers and sort of kept to the school uniform colours, although I did omit the dinner down his jumper and pen marks on his face!

The papers are from a download I've had for ages - its a school themed set with elements but I can't for the life of me remember where it came from.  I printed the papers at 8x8 and have only used three sheets - just had to use them creatively!

A bit of faux stitching around the edges and I've added some stars cut with my X Cut dies plus some back card from my stash for layering and they are done!

And after all that, I bet Samuel either forgets to take them into school or to give them to his teachers!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Sunday Sketch and Stamp:  Sketch followed
Passion For Promarkers:  Gingham / Checks
Stamp and Create:  Hands Full of Love
Tammy's Scrappin Corner:  Anything Goes
There She Goes:  Sewing and Stitching
Addicted to Stamps:  For Someone Special

  • Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Aquamarkers
  • Papers:  Can't remember
  • Dies:  X Cut stars

7 comments:

  1. So cute and colorful. These are perfect little cards.

    I am so pleased you
    decided to join us for our Challenge.
    Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic CAS cards, Ruth! Love how that same color combo looks so different on each card. We're honored that you played in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, love the image and your thrifty use of papers. thanks for joining us @ SS&S this week. Happy crafting Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful set of card! That little guy is just too cute. Thanks for joining us this week at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab set of cards :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, so cute and a fab mix of colours!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, Juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow fab cards, love them, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!