Sunday 28 August 2011

Glam and Glitz

Here is my final creation as Guest Designer for Squiggle Stamps! The current challenge is Glam and Glitz and I decided to make a doorhanger.

I've used papers from Funky Hand - Craft The Year Away cd and if you are quick, you can get 25% off any Funky Hand branded products until 10pm 29 August - you really don't want to miss out on such a wonderful sale!! I'd be there like a shot, but my collection is full....

I've used Princess Daisy Squiggle Stamp - coloured her with Promarkers and added glitter to the underskirt of her dress, necklace and crown - the photo just does not show it (dammed weather!) Princess Daisy is a special buy at the moment for £1 - so be quick!!

I've used my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet die set to cut the letters and the ribbon is from my stash.

Thank you to Tracy and the Squiggle Design Team for having me as a Guest Designer!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Just Some Lines: Anything But A Card
One Stop Craft: Anything But Square
Charisma Cardz: Glitter It (its there in abundance - just rubbish picture!)
Truly Scrumptious: Mainly Pink
  • Papers: Funky Hand - Craft The Year Away cd
  • Image: Princess Daisy from Squiggle Stamps, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thanks for joining our Anything But a Card challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, what a gorgeous door hanger. I love the image and the glitter looks beautiful. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful door hanger i love the sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!