Saturday 16 April 2011

Wobbly Football

I've made this card for the current Dustin Pike's challenge which is:

It's A Party - Birthday Cards

So here is one with an image that I've had lying around for ages which has just been begging to be coloured! So it has, with Promarkers and I've added the die cut football via a strip of acetate so it boings over the real one underneath. I had to use some blu-tac during the photo as the camera kept focusing on the boinging football!

I've stamped the sentiment and layered it and the image with black and turquoise card from my stash. The blue stripy one is from my box of bits and I think its from Kirsty Wiseman - Patti Picklicious cd. I've doodled a faux stitched line around the edges of the card and then added the card candy. It actually took me the best part of an hour to decide where to put everything on this card. Don't know why - it just did!

  • Image: Dustin Pike, coloured with Promarkers
  • Backing paper: Kirsty Wiseman, Patti Picklicious cd
  • Sentiment: Stamped from my stash
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. Great card TT... your layout is super. The stitching looks anything but faux to me. Nice job!
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us in the playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Soccer (Fussball) card is GREAT!!!!
    Ri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love that dudley!
    Don’t forget to visit me over at Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of faux stitching - and Gramma is right - looks soooo real! Super cute card and I love the boingy ball too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!