Monday 4 April 2011

Welly Owls

How cute are these little owls peeking out of the pink wellies?! They are a pre coloured digi topper from the new Polkadoodle cd A Double Sprinkle of Kraft and its a colaboration between Nikky and Sharon Armstrong who has drawn the little owls! I've made the card for the Sketch and Stash challenge and all the elements are from the Double Sprinkles of Craft cd including the tiny sentiment topper (I wrote the sentiment). I've added some doodling and inking around the edges plus some twine but the papers, image and sentiment topper are all from the cd! Oh, and I've used my Nesties too. Watch out for the launch of the cd on Create and Craft in the very near future!

  • All paperbased elements: A Double Sprinkle of Kraft from Polkadoodles

  • Image and sentiment topper: A Double Sprinkle of Kraft

  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is FAB. I love those little owls and your colours are super.
    Hugs

    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Those owls are soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this is wonderful ...luv the cute owls :D

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, love those adorable owls and your colour palette. Your stitching looks gorgeous (I'm too scared to try this!)
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch n Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely card thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!