Friday 8 April 2011

Simply Create Challenge 41 - All About Eggs

Welcome to another Simply Create challenge! We are getting masses of entries for each challenge - thank you! We do enjoy looking through all your creations - so keep them coming! As Easter is approaching, the theme this fortnight is:

All About Eggs

I've made two very cute pouches with a free template download from Waltzing Mouse. I've printed it directly onto papers from Craft The Year Away cd from Funky Hand and the little furry things you see poking out, have been drawn by our very own Trish!
I've coloured them with Promarkers then added a strip of acetate to their reverse and pinned it with a We R Memory Keepers snap to the pocket. The front of the pocket has been inked and the corner pulled down and secured with a brad. And then filled with eggs! These will be for the boys - they've seen me making them but without the eggs so they've not realised what they are! Good luck with the challenge - hope you can join us!

  • Papers: Craft The Year Away cd from Funky Hand
  • Image: Trish, coloured with Promarkers
  • Template: Waltzing Mouse
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Ah how cute and cheeky. Really love this little pair - and yummy eggs too!
    Thanks
    Rachel and Angela
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what fun the boys will have!! super cute and yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Ruth, may have to have a go myself, I think Will would love one.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh - I love these so much, may have to make them for my boys - thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!