Friday 8 April 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 14 - Sketch & Layering

It's Friday again (how do the weeks go by so fast?!) and time for another Polkadoodle challenge! This week Dee is hosting the challenge and its a sketch but you have to mix up your layers! For more details, go to the challenge blog!

Good luck - it's open until Sunday 17 April at 12noon GMT and don't forget our rules!

I've used the very brand new and wonderful A Double Sprinkle of Kraft for my card - everything you see is from the cd including the cute topper!
I've made the 'ribbon' ruffles by randomly folding strips of thin card and then sticking it down. The little flower (hides the join!) is made from double sided card that I've dampened, scrunched up and then left to dry. I scrunched them up again when I layered them. And here is the sketch!Good luck!

  • All elements: A Double Sprinkle of Kraft cd from Polkadoodles

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! LOVE that ribbon treatment too. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth, love your scrunchy flower, such a sweet card,
    have a great day,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!