Tuesday 5 April 2011

Pants!

I've not managed to get my act together over the last few weeks to enter the Jingle Belles Rock challenges, but I have this week! With not one, but two cards!! It's the get on a roll thing and well, you just cannot stop! The theme this week is:

Jingle Belles, Batman Smells - a funny card

So here I am! Both cards use sentiment and images from Whimsie Doodles and I've used Promarkers for colouring. The red 'ladies' card uses papers from The Clip Art Fairy and I've sneakily hidden slight measuring and cutting episode with a silver snowflake (Matalan 2009 Christmas collection).


The blue card has papers from Blue Christmas download from Funky Hand. I've used my nesties for shaping, string and little pegs from my stash.

So there you 'have' it!! And I'll be offering some blog candy tomorrow as I'll be a year older...!!

  • Images and Sentiment: Whimsie Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Funky Hand and The Clip Art Fairy
  • Snowflakes: Matalan
  • Everything else: My stash

10 comments:

  1. Love these cards!! My Grandma must have thought I didnt believe, because she gave me underwear every yr, ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oof! those are BOTH brilliant...and funny...and sooooo beautifully composed and made! loving everything about these fun cards! :) :) :)

    ps: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i'm your newest follower, i found my way here from jingebellesrock blog...these are just too awesome for words....love it. TFS!
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny ... although I think I would be grateful if Santa would bring me new underwear for Christmas :^) ... fabulous cards ... thanks for joining our jingle belles mayhem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so this should win for best humor, IMO!!! I can't stop giggling :) Thank you for that...a great way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT cards! Love the sentiment, the layout - oh, alright, everything! Your coloring is perfect, too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally made me smile! so quirky - love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! and colored really well, too! Huh... and I always thought Santa was sending a message of hygienic relations to underwear recipients! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!