Thursday 21 April 2011

Not The Usual Easter Bunny

I don't, as a rule make Easter cards. It tends to be pouches or something with chocolate in, so I've braved the world that is Easter cards and come up with this one for the Bugaboo challenge:

I was placed third in last weeks challenge (who-hoo!) and you literally could see steam coming off my fingers when on the way to the Bugaboo store!! I do like my Bugaboo images!

Anyhow. I've used a freebie backing paper from Bearly Mine Designs (first thing I found in my stash that looked chocolatey) along with a Bugaboo image which has been coloured with Promarkers and a little Stickles. Layered onto a random bit of red card and then pink and then added a simple chocolate brown ribbon.

I'm a bit whacked out - Jacob is not sleeping too well at night and its taking its toll on me. At least I have a 4 day weekend to look forward to, then just 3 days in work and then another 4 day weekend! I've told him that the Easter Bunny won't come if he keeps walking up. So he wakes up to ask me if the Easter Bunny knows that he's woken up...... Can't win!!

  • Image: Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers
  • Paper: Bearly Mine Designs
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. ooh la la, nicely done, thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter card. I love the pastel colors you chose. Thanks for playing in the bugaboo Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and it's colored beautifully!! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice ,love the paper! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!