Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lemons and Chocolate

When I saw the challenge on Sweet Stampin and that it was:

Chocolate

I knew that I'd just have to use this digi sentiment from TLC. I've used my nesties for the shaping plus some lovely thick chocolate brown card from The Papermill Shop and the yellow is actually funky foam as all the yellow card I had was a bit too yellow and bright.

I've made these for two virtual friends who are going through a bit of a tough time at the moment so these will be in the post fairly soon!

Ribbon (satin chocolate brown and brown grosgrain) from my stash along with the half pearls. I've used glossy accents on the word chocolate and I've dotted a line around the sentiment aperture and the edge of the card - you just can't see it in the photo! Kraft card base to finish!

And now the cards are side by side, you can see that I didn't line the ribbon up too well!!

  • Sentiment: TLC
  • Dies: Nesties
  • Brown Card: The Papermill Shop
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. beautiful projects..love those little frames!! Your friends will adore them!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so elegant and the sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!