Wednesday 20 April 2011

Get Funky Challenge - Spots & Stripes

It's my turn as part of the Get Funky challenge to show off my creation and hopefully to provide some inspiration for you to enter our challenge!

The theme is

Spots and Stripes

And all you need to do is follow the theme and to use at least one Funky Hand product in your creation! We make it very easy for you as a freebie each month is offered on the Funky Hand website which fits, perfectly, that month's challenge! But be quick - the download is only available until 14 May when the challenge closes!

For my creation, I've made three windmills using Craft The Year Away papers - a spotty pattern on one side and stripes on the other. These are really easy to make as I used a template from Lakeland before they stopped selling crafty stuff.

I've used kebab sticks and the grosgrain ribbon and brads are from my stash, and as luck would have it, they were a perfect colour match with the green on the papers!

I tied the bow at the back to make it look pretty!

Hope you can join in with the challenge this month - it is open until 14 May when a new theme will be set on 15 May and you just need to follow the theme and use a Funky Hand product - easy! Good luck! For more details click here to go to the Challenge Blog!

  • Papers: Craft The Year Away
  • Windmill template: Lakeland
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment!