Saturday 23 April 2011

For A Girl

The Forever Friends Challenge blog as a fortnightly challenge and also a monthly challenge, and this month the theme is:

Card For A Girl

I've made this card to go with the gift box I made for the last fortnightly challenge and again it uses an image from the freebie cd I got in a magazine a few months ago and I've made into a decoupage image by layering certain elements.

All the papers are from Funky Hand - Craft The Year Away cd and I've used Nesties for layering plus ribbon and an acrylic dummy from my stash.

A bit of inking and doodling a silver line around some of the layers and the card is complete!

  • Image: Forever Friends, from a freebie cd, decoupaged
  • Papers: Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tip Top. Such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month....good luck.

    (your link is just re directing back to Forever Friends blog)
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this is such a darling scrummy card... I LOVE it.
    Thank you for playing at FF Monthly Challenge.
    Ike xx
    FF MC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card- love the big bow!! :)
    Thanks for joining in with us at the Forever friends monthly challnege this time!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darling! So very sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Monthly Challenge.
    Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Sande x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!