Sunday 3 April 2011

Football

Two cards in one day!! And this one is also a Tiddly Inks image which I've coloured with Promarkers. It's for the Digital Tuesday challenge which asks:

For The Kids

This card is for Jacob as one of his friends from school has invited him to his Birthday party. I checked with Jacob that his friend has blonde hair. His response 'it will be alright'. Lets hope so eh?!

The main paper is from Dreams Come True from Funky Hand and the smaller paper is from a craft cd that was free in a recent magazine. I've layered everything with black card and the sentiment is computer generated.

Underneath the image is a strip of corrugated navy blue card - just does not show too well in the photo (it was chucking it down at the time!) The little silver stars are from my stash along with the football die cut.

  • Image: Tiddly Inks, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Dreams Come True from Funky Hand plus other craft cd
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. I must go and check out some of the digi images you use as there are so many I would use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable boy's card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really great, very cool, thanks so much for joining us at DTc this week,Karenx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!