Thursday 14 April 2011

Baby Pink

I'm really taken with the Forever Friends images on the freebie cd I got with a magazine a month or so ago and although this particular image is not meant as a decoupage, I printed it out three times and then layered up different elements of it. This gift bag is for the Forever Friends challenge which is:

Anything But A Card

I've drawn round an old Easter treat box from Thorntons (about 5 years old judging by the best before date!) onto paper from Craft The Year Away cd from Funky Hand. I've inked the edges after scoring them.


The fancy scallops at the bottom of the box use up some scraps from a previous project and I've used a Martha Stewart punch for it. Then added some thin white satin ribbon for detail.

The reverse of the gift bag is more or less the same.

And to close the bag I've used a strip of wide white organza ribbon. I'm in the process of making a matching card, so watch out for that early next week!

  • All papers: Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand
  • Image: Forever Friends from a freebie craft cd decoupaged
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Ruth, your box is adorable!! It is very inspirational!

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends fortnightly challenge!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Love the box. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnightly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love it!! The image is so cute too!
    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnight Challenge.
    Rach :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!