Tuesday 26 April 2011

Another RSVP

Just about making the Fab 'n' Funky challenge deadline this week! The theme is

Here Comes The Bride

I did have an image almost coloured, but despite a 4 day weekend I seemed to have lost time and didn't get it finished! So whilst messing around with bits of card, ribbon and the faux diamante heart buckle, I came up with this card which is another RSVP for my cousin Jane's forthcoming Wedding.


I've used two of my Nesties to make the shapes, threaded the dark red sort of plum coloured ribbon (apologies for the bad picture!) through the buckle and then added it to the shapes. They have been attached to the card with foam pads as the ribbon was too bulky for it to lie flat.

I've dotted a silver line around the edge of the card and the Nestie shapes too. Two RSVP's done, one to go!

  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card- I have some of those slides- very elegant look you have created with the slide and the layered Nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely RSVP's Ruth - I thought they were the invitations at first - very smart and a lovely keepsake.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!