Monday 11 April 2011

Ageing Gracefully

It's been a while since I managed to enter a Bugaboo challenge, so in anticipation of having the time, I coloured some images ready. And this is one that I used for the current challenge which is:

Four or More Layers

I think I have enough - two types of card on the base, ribbon, then the image is layered twice all with papers from Craft The Year Away cd from Funky Hand.

I've added a bit of inking, some dotted black lines around the edge of the card plus I've used one of my nesties for the image shape and then used up some scraps from the box that seems to be getting fuller. Which were too small for the nesties, so I cut them freehand.

The ribbon, button and felt flower are all from my stash. Oh, and I've glitter glued the hair cos when I'm old and even more grumpier than I am now, I'm going to have glittered blue hair....!

  • Image and sentiment: Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers
  • All papers: Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

7 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love the image, I think I would like purple glittered hair, who says we have to grow old gracefully LOL!
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love LOVE the image and sentiment on this fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card....I just have to agree with that sentiment!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic,and fun. Great layers. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN to that sentiment! Your card is just adorable! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "4 or More Layers" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again this weekend!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and I LOVE the colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! Love all your layers. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!