Thursday 10 March 2011

Fly Me To The Moon!

The Pollycraft challenge this week is:

Fly Me To The Moon!

And here is a card I made! I've used both the spaceman and rocket templates from Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 3. The little spaceman is actually one of the digi images that I've cut out and added to the front of the rocket.

All the elements are pre coloured so you just need to click and print! I've layered them up with foam pads and there is a back to the rocket too - I just forgot to take a photo of it before the card was delivered!

The number 1 is a Sizzix die cut - Round-a-Bout alphabet set and although it looks gold, it was actually silver (I blame the poor light!) The button and silver cord are from my stash.

  • All paperbased elements: Polkadoodles - Paper Boutique Vol 3
  • Dies: Sizzix Round-a-Bout alphabet set
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth! Love your card! Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!