Saturday 15 January 2011

Simply Create Challenge 35 - Punch It Out!

Welcome to another Simply Create challenge! Our name has changed from Simple Doodles so in case you were wondering what on earth I was talking about, now you know!! The challenge this fortnight is:

Punch It Out!

So we want to see your punches however simple or fancy they may be! I've used a Martha Stewart edge punch on the edge of my card - the bottom part of the fold is not punched but you can't see it in the photo...!

I've used a Fairy Dreams die cut decoupage sheet for the image and added a little bit of glitter. These are such sweet images to use and really easy to assemble too! The backing papers are from my stash so I'm not sure where they came from.

The organza ribbon is from my stash and was just long enough for the bow!

Hope you can join in with the challenge! Pop over to the blog for more details and to enter!

  • Image: Fairy Dreams die cut decoupage
  • Papers: My stash
  • Punch: Martha Stewart
  • Ribbon: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!