Monday 8 November 2010

Snow Much Fun!

It's been a while since I found enough time to enter a Doodle Dragon Studio Challenge, but as I'd got ahead of myself with colouring and had this little snowman all ready, the rest of the card was easy to put together.

The challenge this fortnight is:

Anything Goes

The image from Dustin Pike, has been coloured with Promarkers and I've glitter around the edge of the image - it was layered but the underneath was not a good match hence the glitter!


The backing paper is from my stash - not got a clue where it came from but I've printed it, but that could mean anything! I've Swiss Dot embossed an off-cut of card (the bit I cut off to make the square card!) and I've added some blue ribbon and stamped a Studio G sentiment.

This will be one of the cards that I have on order. One small cross off a long list but at least I'm getting there or at least I hope I do before Christmas!

  • Backing paper: Not got a clue - found it in my stash
  • Image: Dustin Pike, coloured with Promarkers
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder
  • Sentiment: Studio G acrylic stamp - 99p set
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card... love that DP image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad Im not the only one that precolours images..lol...yet another FABULOUS card, thanks for joining us at DDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like the image very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter around the edge looks perfect (and no one would have known if you didn't tell us : ) ).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!