Thursday 11 November 2010

Christmas Gift

I've used this Digi Sparkle Christmas Girls image which is part of the bundle of images that can be won for next month's Digi Blog Hop! So consider this a sneak preview! The Digi Blog Hop is still open for November (closes 25 November) - my challenge post which tells you everything is here, or you can go directly to the Digi Blog Hop Blog.

This card is for the Digi Sparkle challenge, which this fortnight is:

Holidays

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and added a gem to the centre of the parcel. The card blank is Papermania and as luck would have it, matched my colouring and also the paper that I'd selected! Not often that happens so easily!


The printed paper is Dovecraft 8x8 Ho Ho Ho collection from last year. The red ribbon is from my stash, along with the gems and the embellishment is from a ribbon and tag set from Tescos last year. Another perfect match!

  • Backing paper: Dovecraft 8x8 Ho Ho Ho collection
  • Image: Digi Sparkle, coloured with Promarkers
  • Card Blank: Papermania
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!